Wonder Woman 1984 Experience
AT&T Flagship Store
600 N. Michigan Ave.
Fans of the newly released Wonder Woman 1984 and of DC Comics can stop by the AT&T Flagship Store on Michigan Avenue for access to behind-the-scenes content, costumes, props and more.
- Pose for a photo with Wonder Woman’s golden wingspan (use the hashtags #ATTChicagoFlagship #WW84 and #ATTExp)
- Explore dozens of digitized comic books to follow the Wonder Woman storyline from past to present.
- Take the Lasso of Truth challenge – providing either “true” or “false” answers that trigger a response from the illuminated lasso.
- Discover the intricate details of Wonder Woman’s costumes over the years, including those worn by actors in the WW84 film.
- Play trivia to test your knowledge of the DC series.
- Check out behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the WW84 movie set.
All social distancing guidelines set by the state will be followed; interactive exhibits that are touch-based will use stylus pens or have been adjusted to use touch-free motion technologies.
Event Cost: Free
Event Times: Store Hours, Jan. 13-Feb. 28