Join Ms. Jess as she reads Larry Gets Lost in Chicago, followed by an art project making a Chicago flag. Flags can be made at home using supplies from around the house.
Event Cost: Free.
Event Times: 11:30 a.m.
- Cardboard (any size rectangle is fine)
- Red, white and blue paint
- Red, white and blue markers or crayons
- Newspaper and/or magazines
- Red, white, and blue construction paper
- Red, white and blue buttons, pipe cleaners, beads (just fun do-dads)
Age recommendation: Early Elementary (K-3), Preschool