Getting a family back on track after any disruption – including that of the pandemic – can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Nationally renowned pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp will share his experience to help families create a better routine, plus expert tips to help kids sleep better — so that parents can, too.
- Why routine is important at every age and stage
- The importance of a simple bed routine and how to make it stick
- The effects of sleep deprivation on new parents (it’s a bigger issue than you think!)
- Common myths about baby and child sleep
- The 5 Ss to soothe your crying child
- The importance of white noise, stuffed toys and snuggling
- Plus, get your essential sleep and development questions answered during a live audience Q&A with Dr. Karp.
All registered participants are entered to win a SNOO Smart Bassinet.
Event Cost: Free, registration required; add-ons include subscription
Event Times: 3 p.m.
Age recommendation: Parents only