Kids with special needs and their siblings can get their wiggles out while mom and dad gather great info on therapies, camps, schools, hospital programs and more. Get your tickets!
When: Sunday, May 20, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Where: DePaul College Prep School, 3633 N California Ave, Chicago
Cost: $5 kids 3-14, Free for parents and kids under 2.
Take a look back at past #CPPlaydate fun!
- Special Needs Playdate 2017: Photos
A big THANK YOU to this year’s Special Needs Playdate sponsors:
- Trumpet Behavioral Health
- A to Z Mobility
- UIC Specialized Care For Children
- Blue Bird Day
- Eyas Landing
- KEEN Chicago
- Individual & Family Connection
- Dynamic Links
- AARTS Center at Rush
- Chicago Superstars TOPSoccer
- EarlyVention LLC
- Rubin Law
- Advocate Children’s Hospital
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders
- Cornerstones Autism Services
- GoGo squeeZ
- Autism Home Support Services Inc.
- Jewish Child & Family Services
- Black Bear Academy
- Main Stay Therapeutic Farm
- Steinberg Behavior Solutions
- Five Keys Yoga
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Discovery Toys
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for our event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.