Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cake
By Mandy Fayne
Kids can help make and bake this delicious cake, perfect for a
lunch or dinner dessert, or even a brunch!
- baking spray
- 1 package yellow cake mix (I bought Pillsbury Classic
- 1 3.4oz vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pan with baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate
chips and mix until smooth. My son had fun measuring, pouring, and
- Blend in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the
fork test comes out clean.