This Sugar Cookie Icing recipe dries hard and stays shiny. And you can make them any color you want. #2 on the top 10 holiday cookie recipes in Chicago for 2011.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- assorted food coloring
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and
milk until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until
icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn
- Divide into separate bowls, and add food colorings to
each to desired intensity. Dip cookies, or paint them with a
See more of 's stories here.