- Home >
- Recipes >
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies come in at #10 in the AllRecipes.com list of top 10 holiday cookies in Chicago in 2011. Makes 72.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift
together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar,
and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally,
stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded
spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges
should be golden brown.