Turn a classic kids favorite — pizza — on its saucy head with this West Coast-inspired creation.
- 1 12-inch Boboli ready-made pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ tsp. chipotle Tabasco
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 fully ripened avocado from Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; bake crust 7 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine pizza sauce and Tabasco.
- Spread pizza with sauce; top with chicken, avocado and
- Bake until crust is crisp on the bottom, 4 to 6 minutes
See more of 's stories here.