This bark is perfect for entertaining and is easily customizable for your family's favorite tastes.
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 graham cracker sheets- crushed
- ½ cup pretzels- crushed
- ¼ cup marshmallows- chopped
- Put pretzels and graham cracker sheets in a large Ziplock bag
and with the back of a spoon crush into tiny pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe container. Microwave
for 1 minute and then stir chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
Microwave for another 30 seconds and then stir. You may have to
microwave a couple more times for 30 seconds and stir until the
chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto parchment paper and spread with a wooden
spoon or spatula about a little less than ¼ inch thick.
- Sprinkle chocolate with marshmallows, pretzels and graham
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until the chocolate
- Peel chocolate off paper and break into pieces.
Mandy is a mom of two children, who hopes to inspire families to have fun in the kitchen together.
See more of Mandy's stories here.