Pretzel S'mores Bark
By Mandy Fayne
Feel free to customize this chocolate treat to your family's
favorite flavors. Have fun choosing which toppings you want- nuts,
peppermints or dried fruit would all taste delicious!
This bark tastes fresh for about two weeks if kept in an
airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
This bark is perfect for entertaining and is easily customizable for your family's favorite tastes.
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 graham cracker sheets- crushed
- ½ cup pretzels- crushed
- ¼ cup marshmallows- chopped
- Put pretzels and graham cracker sheets in a large Ziplock bag
and with the back of a spoon crush into tiny pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe container. Microwave
for 1 minute and then stir chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
Microwave for another 30 seconds and then stir. You may have to
microwave a couple more times for 30 seconds and stir until the
chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto parchment paper and spread with a wooden
spoon or spatula about a little less than ¼ inch thick.
- Sprinkle chocolate with marshmallows, pretzels and graham
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until the chocolate
- Peel chocolate off paper and break into pieces.