Combine, blend, spread, bake and presto! A healthy, grab-n-go bar for your grab-n-go life.
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, pulsing
on and off until raisins and nuts are finely chopped, but not
pureed (mixture should not be sticky)
- Press firmly into a 10-by-4-inch rectangle on a parchment-lined
baking sheet and cut crosswise into 10 bars, each 1-inch wide.
- Separate bars slightly to cook evenly. Bake one hour.
- Let cool and wrap individually.