This tilapia recipe is healthy and packed with flavor.
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup crushed whole-grain tortilla chips (from about 12 large
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into at least four portions (or
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
To make the tilapia
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with
- Whisk egg, cilantro, mustard and 1 tsp of water together in a
- In another dish, combine chips, pistachios, cumin, garlic
powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip fish in egg mixture, coating both sides, then coat fish in
- Place fish on pan with rounded side up.
- Bake for 14 minutes until golden on the outside and opaque and
slightly firm in the center.
To make the sauce
- Blend all sauce ingredients.
- Serve the fish immediately with the sauce.
See more of 's stories here.