Pecan Pretzel Bites
From reader Ann Culver Peavey: "My 3-year-old son loves to help make these fast and easy treats. They're a hit year-round and during the holidays, we fill up tins and give them to teachers and coaches."
- Snyder's Pretzel Snaps (square checkerboard shape)
- Rolos candies
- Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line cookie sheets with aluminum
- Kids can line up the pretzels on the cookie sheet, unwrap the
Rolos and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake until Rolos are shiny but not melted, about 4-5 minutes.
Immediately press a pecan half in the center of each Rolo.
- Let cool/set (about an hour). After they are set, store in an