It's a fact: Right before they whooped up on the British, the Minuteman chowed down on these tasty suckers, which feature a simple recipe with plenty of room for improvisation.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1/8 cup red food coloring
- 1 container prepared white frosting
- Blueberries for garnish
- Flag picks for garnish
- Mix cake batter according to package instructions, substituting
1/8 cup of red food coloring for 1/8 cup of the water.
- Bake into cupcakes. Cool to room temperature.
- Frost and decorate cupcakes with blueberries and flag picks.
For extra fun, we like to bake these in flag- and star-decorated
See more of 's stories here.