Holiday fruit punch
This recipe comes from the kid cast of the Jr. Cuisine Cooking
Show, a cooking show by kids and for kids that premiered on WYCC
Chicago this fall.
Read more about the show or meet the cast through a red-carpet
- 1 can pineapple juice
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 package of strawberries
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 orange
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine pineapple juice,
orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, ½ cup water.
- Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water (1/2 cup) in a
blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir into the juice
mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Garnish with orange