Harvest Snack Mix
Use up that leftover candy corn (recipe calls for 1 cup) with this grab-a-handful-and-go seasonal snack mix.
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup chocolate bridge mix
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, nuts and sunflower
kernels. Combine the butter, cinnamon and cloves. Drizzle a third
of butter mixture over pretzel mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a
greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 15
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with remaining butter
mixture and toss to coat. Stir into pretzel mixture. Bake 15
minutes longer or until heated through. Cool; transfer to a large
bowl. Add candy corn and bridge mix; toss to combine.
Yield: 3 quarts.