Corporate executive chef Paul Katz
Use this stuffing to stuff your Thanksgiving turkey.
Makes 4-6 servings
- ½ pound butter
- ½ bunch celery, diced
- 2 small yellow onions, diced
- 2 pound Andouille sausage, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 package fresh sage, chopped
- 1 loaf sour dough bread, cubed
- 1 box corn bread, cubed
- salt and white pepper, to taste
- Dice all the vegetables and sausage and keep separate.
- Cook corn bread according to package instructions and allow to
- Slice the corn bread into cubes once it has cooled.
- Slice sourdough bread into cubes.
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter and add onions.
- Cook until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add celery and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Andouille sausage and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in garlic and sage and cook until sausage is browned.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cubed corn bread and
- When sausage and vegetables are done cooking, add to cubed
bread and toss ingredients together.
See more of 's stories here.