From reader Shelly Cellak, who says: "My family loves to grill pizza because it not only allows our 4-year-old be to creative with ingredients, but she’s much more likely to eat it when it’s her recipe. For most, this recipe is a 'little people' crowd pleaser."
- 4 whole pita breads (you can also use English muffins)
- Olive oil
- Diced tomatoes
- Red/green/yellow peppers
- Thinly sliced mushrooms
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Heat grill to medium. Spray or brush your "crust" (a pita) with
- Top pitas with ingredients (kids will love sprinkling toppings
on their pizzas!).
- Place pitas on grill. Cover grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes
or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the pita and the
cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Transfer each pita to a plate and cut into wedges to
See more of 's stories here.