- 4 Arnold Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins rolls, separated
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toast Sandwich Thins halves to a light golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt
and pepper to taste. Stack basil leaves and roll them in the shape
of a log. Slice the rolled basil, making ribbons. Toss most of the
cut basil with the tomatoes, reserving a bit of fresh basil to
- Spoon dressed tomatoes on top of each toasted Sandwich Thins
half and garnish with a few fresh basil ribbons.
Yield: 8 bruschetta
Nutrition facts: 100 calories, 14 grams carbohydrate, 3
grams protein, 4 grams fat, 0.5 grams saturated fat, 0 trans fat
and cholesterol, 3 grams dietary fiber, 3 grams sugar, 115
milligrams sodium, 15% DV vitamins A and C, 2% DV calcium, 4% DV
iron. Created by Claire Robinson of "Five Ingredient
See more of 's stories here.