Aunt Teen's Creamy Fudge
15 minutes to cook up this creamy fudge. #9 on the AllRecipes.com list of top 10 cookie recipes in Chicago 2011.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow
cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full
boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips
and milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and
mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared
pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.