Cinnamon Chips with Summery Fruit Salsa
By Kathy Woods
Serve these cinnamon chips with a light fruit salsa at summer
get togethers or just a Saturday brunch at home with the
Serve these cinnamon chips with summery salsa at a get together or for a fun snack at home.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peaches
- ½ cup blueberries (whole)
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, minced
- 1 tsp. jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro (fresh)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice (fresh)
- 2 tsp. raspberry jam
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
Note: It is OK to use frozen fruit, thawed and drained, although
fresh is best.
- 12 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar (¼ cup sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon)
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Serve with homemade cinnamon chips and Greek yogurt.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush melted butter on one side of tortilla and sprinkle with
- Cut into wedges.
- Place butter side up on a cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or
until light brown and crispy.