This fruit and yogurt sundae from Sunkist is a refreshing and healthy alternative to a classic ice cream treat.
Makes 6 servings; One cup of fruit per serving
- 8 oz. lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp. freshly grated orange peel
- 1 tsp. freshly grated grapefruit peel
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into half-cartwheel slices
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or seedless
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine the yogurt, orange and grapefruit peels; cover and
- In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients; cover
- To serve, spoon fruit mixture into individual dessert dishes
and top with the yogurt.
Nutrition Information (per serving): 150 calories, 0.9 g
total fat, 0.4 g saturated fat, 4 g protein, 35 g carbohydrates, 2
mg cholesterol, 5 g dietary fiber, 26 mg sodium
Recipe courtesy of Sunkist
See more of 's stories here.