These peepers are out of sight and frightfully delicious.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 12 sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. organic mayonnaise (I like Spectrum)
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- Sea salt
Yields 12 eyes
- Cut each peeled egg length-wise, setting the yolks aside.
- Place the remaining egg whites on a large plate and set
- Combine the mayo and mustard with the egg yolks.
- Mix until the egg yolks are a smooth paste. If needed, add a
little sea salt.
- Fill each egg white with the egg yolk mixture. Don't overfill.
Carefully add an olive to the center of the yolk to make the