Feta Cheese Foldovers
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
See this recipe at AllRecipes.com
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg yolk, beaten with 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees
- In a small bowl, blend feta cheese, green onions, and
egg. Cut pastry into 12 (3 inch) squares. Place a mounded
tablespoon of feta mixture in the center of each square. Moisten
edges with water, and fold pastry over filling to form a triangle.
Press edges together firmly with a fork to seal. Lightly brush
pastries with the egg yolk mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until
golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.