Everyone ate literally every bite on their plate. The duck was flavorful and blended well with the other components of the dish.
- Four skin-on duck breasts
- 2 peppers (red, yellow or poblano)
- 1 onion
- 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Monterey jack or queso fresco
- Flour tortillas
- Your favorite salsa
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground
- 1/2 tsp. chili de arbol
- Sprinkle the rub on the skin side of the breasts. Grill or
sear, skin side first, for about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway
(depends on the size and thickness of the breasts).
- In a separate pan, sauté peppers and onions together in olive
oil. Let the breasts rest for a few minutes and then slice very
- Serve with warm tortillas, sautéed onions and peppers, cheese,
cilantro and your favorite salsa.
See more of 's stories here.