Instead of fried chicken, try making this healthier alternative.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take out three separate bowls. Fill one bowl with the egg, one for the breadcrumbs, and one for the shredded coconut.
3. Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray and set aside.
4. Salt and pepper both sides of each chicken breast.
5. Dip the seasoned chicken breast first in the egg, then the breadcrumbs, and lastly the coconut.
6. Place coated chicken breast side by side in the baking dish.
7. Bake chicken for 30-35 or until chicken is cooked through
Mandy is a mom of two children, who hopes to inspire families to have fun in the kitchen together.
See more of Mandy's stories here.