If your family isn't up for a cheese-based dinner, you can always introduce them to fondue for dessert. After all, who can resist the pure joy of dipping things into melted chocolate?
- 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 12-ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped
semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 tsp. of vanilla or a flavored liqueur such as Grand Marnier,
Frangelico or Amaretto (optional)
- Heat the heavy cream over a low heat in a saucepan until it is
- Add chocolate pieces and stir until the mixture is melted and
- Add optional vanilla or liqueur and transfer to your fondue
See more of 's stories here.