This AllRecipes.com entry came from an open air market in Italy. Check out the stuffing for the cavity.
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Stuff with
the onion and rosemary. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish or
- Roast in the preheated oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or
until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Cooking time
will vary a bit depending on the size of the bird.
See more of 's stories here.