- Catfish in foil
Catfish in foil
- 4 catfish fillets
- 8 small red potatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces green beans, ends trimmed
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay fish fillets on large sheets of aluminum foil and sprinkle
lightly with ¼ of the seasoning.
- Cover each with ¼ of the sliced potatoes and ¼ of the green
beans. Drizzle each serving with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Carefully fold over foil and crimp edges to form sealed
- Place the foil pouches over coals at the edge of your
cooking fire. Bake 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily
with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
See more of 's stories here.