Candy Bar Apple Salad
Take a swing at all that leftover Halloween candy with this twist on meat salad. The recipe calls for four Snickers bars, but feel free to be creative!
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large tart apples, peeled and sliceds, chopped (about 6
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars.
Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).