Campfire Quiche Lorraine
This dish might have a fancy name, but it's as down-home as it gets when it comes to campfire cuisine: Scrambled eggs and flavorful extras in a pie crust.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 8 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 oz. shredded swiss or cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make sure you have hot coals ready to cook before you assemble
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pie crust and place in skillet.
- Scramble eggs with bacon, cheese, salt and pepper, and pour
- Place pan over hot coals and cook until eggs are set and crust
is golden, 10-20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.