cake balls recipes, you can mix and match cake and icing flavors as well as the chocolate coatings. You can also add nuts, coconut, or double dip in white and dark chocolate. #7 in the AllRecipes.com top 10 holiday recipes in Chicago for 2011.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions
using any of the recommended pan sizes. When cake is done, crumble
while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave,
or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring
occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the
chocolate cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a
toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to