Berry Breakfast Parfaits
By Christine Palumbo
Serves: 4 (3/4 cup per serving)
Nutrition Information: 250 calories, 36 g carbohydrate, 17 g protein, 6 grams fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 4 g dietary fiber, 423 mg sodium
Recipe used with permission from daisybrand.com.
- 2 cups Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola with no fruit or nuts
- 2 cups mixed berries such as sliced strawberries, blueberries
- 4 tsp. chopped almonds
- In four serving dishes layer 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, 1/8th
of the granola, and 1/4 cup of the mixed berries.
- Repeat the layers in each dish. Top each parfait with 1 tsp. of
- Refrigerate the fruit mixture for two hours before assembling,