- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tsp. unsalted, creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp. dark chocolate (70 to 85 percent dark cacao solids),
Prep time: 5 minutes
- To assemble, place tortilla on a large flat cutting board or
work surface. Lay banana slices in a single layer lengthwise on the
bottom middle portion of the tortilla.
- Spread almond butter on top of banana. Sprinkle with dark
- Fold about two inches of the bottom edge of tortilla up towards
the center, then fold in each side, one overlapping the other, to
enclose banana, and then finish rolling up tortilla.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in
an airtight container. Stored in refrigerator, wrap will keep for
two to three days.
Nutrition facts: 272 calories, 2 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat,
7 g protein, 43 g carbohydrate, 11 g sugars, 0 mg cholesterol, 5 g
fiber, 342 mg sodium