While fries imply something unhealthy for you, this savory, crunchy and delicious twist on zucchini is healthy!
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice the zucchini to resemble French fries.
3. Beat the eggs and place into a bowl for dipping.
4. Fill a separate bowl with the breadcrumbs.
5. Dip the sliced zucchini into the egg and then the
6. Lay the coated zucchini side by side on parchment paper.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
Mandy is a mom of two children, who hopes to inspire families to have fun in the kitchen together.
See more of Mandy's stories here.