- Home >
- Recipes >
- Alaska Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch Coating
Alaska Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch Coating
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Find this recipe at AllRecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a
small bowl, mix together the mustard, butter, and honey. In another
bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, pecans, and
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Place on
a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with mustard-honey mixture.
Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at
thickest part, or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork.
Serve garnished with lemon wedges.