Thank you for visiting ChicagoParent.com, a Wednesday Journal, Inc. Web site.
Users of ChicagoParent.com
- ChicagoParent.com does not sell, rent, give away, or loan any identifiable information regarding its members to any third party without the user's consent.
- Participation in submitting information to our Resources Directory and Calendar of Events requires that information be made available within the context of the Web site.
- In order to subscribe to our weekly email newsletters, provide ChicagoParent.com with feedback, make advertising requests, or receive email updates-users are required to provide us with their email address.
- The information we collect may be used by us to contact users for marketing purposes.
- ChicagoParent.com will not disclose any of your specific
personal nformation unless you consent to disclose it. If you elect
to participate in a special program, your specific personal
information may be shared with
participating vendors in order to complete the transaction.
- Chicagoparent.com may share aggregate or summary information regarding its users with third parties.
- We collect information on Web usage, but this information remains anonymous. We may use this information, in aggregate, for research reports and to benchmark and evaluate our performance.
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect may be used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please notify us by contacting us through the email address or telephone number listed below.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please notify us through the email address or telephone number listed below.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us regarding orders they have placed online.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the ChicagoParent.com online policy for this site or its implementation you may email us here or write to the following address:
141 S. Oak Park Ave.
Oak Park, IL 60302