Total Child Preschool & Childcare Center
The mission of Total Child Preschool & Childcare Center is to provide quality, affordable early childhood education in an environment that reflects a commitment to embrace and respect economic, cultural, and religious diversity as a positive value to be nurtured in our children, our community, and the world. The goal of the program is to provide a nurturing, inclusive environment where the staff and board of the center can work with parents to affirm and encourage children as they develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually.
At Total Child we strive to:
- Develop a sense of community within each classroom
- Create a stimulating, challenging, and nurturing learning environment
- Acknowledge that every child learns at his/her own pace
- Establish a partnership with each family
- Present parent and family events to foster the school community
- Provide full- and part-day programs to enable families to attend the preschool
- Celebrate our diverse and multicultural community
Our NAEYC-accredited center is located in downtown Evanston and provides part-day and full-day programs for children ages two through five. We participate in the Illinois Department of Human Services Action for Children program and provide financial assistance for families with a demonstrated need.
We hope you will join us at one of our open houses. These provide a wonderful opportunity to see our programs in session, talk with current parents and teachers, and apply! Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.