St. Andrew the Apostle Catholic School
815-886-5953 ext. 421
St. Andrew the Apostle Catholic School recognizes and respects the uniqueness of each child. Established in 1959, the school's primary mission is to foster a love of learning in each student. Our curriculum skillfully weaves artistic and practical disciplines into everyday academics. Students learn to follow their curiosity, to think creatively, and to work both independently and cooperatively with others.
At St. Andrew School we celebrate diversity and strive to instill integrity, compassion and confidence in each child. We give each child support and encouragement to become his or her own unique self while being part of something bigger, God's plan. The Catholic School experience prepares our students to make morally grounded decisions that equip them with the tools to become leaders in their communities.
In addition to comprehensive language arts, math, science and social studies, each student attends guided language program through Rosetta Stone, technology, music and art. The school also provides a physical education program as well as after school clubs and competitive team sports.
- Illinois State educational standards
- Grades Preschool for 3 and 4 year olds, Kindergarten and 1st through 8th.
- School hours: 7:50 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
- Extended Hours: 7 - 7:50 a.m. and 3 - 6 p.m.
- Enrollment: Year round, based on availability
- School Tours: Please call for appointment
- Principal: Mrs. Kathy Lifka