Montessori Academy of Chicago, West Loop Chicago
Hours: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
At the Montessori Academy of Chicago, we provide a foundation for academic and personal excellence and encourage the love of learning inherent in every student through participation and engagement. Experienced, Montessori-certified teachers ensure each student's success in a caring and structured environment, which includes:
- Premium education programming for ages six weeks through twelve years.
- Special emphasis on global concepts.
- Child-sized tools - from furniture to flatware - encouraging self-reliance.
- Self-correcting classroom materials specialized for each level of development.
- Fresh, organic lunch and snack delivery program catered locally.
- In-school, child-safe gourmet kitchen for student meal preparation and lessons.
- Low student-teacher ratio for a tailored program.
- Regular, student-led service projects to strengthen our communities.
- State-of-the-art facility conveniently located in Chicago's West Loop.
The Montessori Academy of Chicago boasts the traditional Montessori Method with the belief that cognitive development is the product of interaction between the individual and the environment. We have a uniquely designed, activity based learning environment structured to meet your child's needs. We recognize that children learn and adapt differently and stress the importance of adapting the curriculum to a child's developmental level. Our goal is to spark a child's interest in learning, thereby helping them to become life-long learners. The academy strives to assist children in personal development, as well as educational development. We strongly believe that the community of the child, parent, and educator is the foundation of the school's success.