Kiddie Academy of Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake, Ill.
Kiddie Academy® of Crystal Lake, a leading area provider of education-based child care programs, summer camp and more, is now enrolling for 2014!
In addition to serving children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, Kiddie Academy offers hot meals, drinks and snacks served family style throughout the day; classroom and playground webcams included for parent viewing; and large fully-equipped classrooms and outdoor playground.
Early childhood development is critical. It helps better prepare your child for school and for life. And it's what separates Kiddie Academy of Crystal Lake from traditional child care. That's the philosophy behind Life Essentials® - Kiddie Academy's proprietary curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities and techniques that help better prepare children for school and for life.
We invite families to learn and experience the "Kiddie Academy" difference from other providers:
- A sense of community: We are not just giving children a place to learn and grow but building an extraordinary community, where children learn and parents become lifelong friends.
- Developmentally-Appropriate Curriculum: Focuses on character education, independence and outdoor play. Children learn and grow at their own pace based on their individual needs.
- Caring, qualified staff: Our standards for professional development are, on average, higher than state requirements for day care providers.
- Family-Style Dining: An important part of the Kiddie Academy experience is family-style dining. Children socialize, learn and practice the concepts of sharing and cooperation.
- Safety: Our facility includes secure entries and exits and requires secure pass code entry.
- Open Communication: Kiddie Academy welcomes questions, comments and suggestions from parents at any time.