New blogs and bloggers on ChicagoParent.com
Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Last fall, we posted a call out for new bloggers. We love our current rotation of blogs but knew there was a lot more ground we could be covering with a larger variety of writers. In December, we added White Dad Problems to the mix and have been laughing along with their audio posts about fatherhood ever since. Then in January we started A Semester with 826, a blog all about some incredible volunteer adventures at a local high school.
This week, we're happy to announce the new blogs that will be on rotation in our community:
- Healthy Jasmine: Jasmine Jafferali, MPH, a Lifestyle and Wellness Consultant, will join us on Mondays to help everyone get off to a healthy start with their week.
- Peanut Butter in My Hair: Melissa Haak chronicles the sticky bits of motherhood at Peanut Butter in My Hair on Thursdays.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Each Friday, Mandy Fayne of healthy cooking blog Healthfull Ever After shares a kid-tested and approved recipe.
- Trucks and Bubbles: Laila McCloud also joins us on Fridays with posts about fun crafts and activities her sons love. We hope her posts will help your family survive weekends.
- We're also resurrecting Chi-Town Parent, a blog updated by a handful of city parents living, working and raising kids in the Windy City itself.
We can't wait for you to meet the whole team. We know they have a lot to talk about.