The Kool-Aid Man is in Chicago Thursday to celebrate his new
look and help kids celebrate the end of summer.
He will surprise families with complimentary admission tickets
and giveaways with his "Random Acts of Fun."
Here's his schedule if you want to track him down:
- 9-10 a.m.: Shedd Aquarium. He will buy tickets for the first
100 people in line.
- 11 a.m.-noon: Lincoln Park Zoo. One hundred visitors will
receive complimentary carousel and train rides.
- 2-3 p.m.: North Avenue Beach. He will hand out 250 sunglasses
- 4-5 p.m. Wendella Boat Cruise. He will fill a boat with 100
- 7-8 p.m.: Movies in the Park at McGuane Park. He will hand out
150 blankets to families.