Declare your love and impress your valentines this year with
your own custom-made flower bouquet that will never wilt. With four
simple supplies, you'll have blooming buds in a matter of minutes.
Find festive cupcake liners in shades of pink, red and white to
create a one-of-a-kind bouquet.
1. Use three cupcake liners per flower and arrange them together
by flattening out and fluffing the liners as desired.
2. Thread one end of the pipe cleaner through the center of the
three-cupcake liners together. Take the other end and thread it
through nearby to make a little green stem visible in the top
center of the flower.
3. Twist the two ends of the pipe cleaner together to create a
stem underneath the flower.
4. Fold down the sides of your take-out box or container on the
inside. Fill the box with crinkle paper, shredded paper or tissue
5. Stick the twisted pipe cleaner flower into the paper in the
6. Make as many flowers as you want for your bouquet. You
should make at least four or five to fill the container.
7. Arrange the flowers in your bouquet and deliver to your
See more of Megan's stories here.
Let us plan your weekend with the best family events and activities in Chicagoland.
Start the week right with deals, prizes, parent life hacks and more delivered straight to your inbox.
Need last-minute ideas for a weekend of family fun? No worries. We've got you.
Get the inside scoop on the people, places and things we are loving right now.
Resources, tips, inspiration and more for parents of children with special needs.
Score exclusive offers from our fabulous advertisers.