The following products were recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission from March 16 to April 16. For more information, call (800) 638-2772 or visit www.cpsc.gov.
• "Poof" Chairs and Table Set, Palliser Furniture Ltd. Metal rods can poke out through the chair's fabric, posing a risk of injury to children.
• Isabella model cribs, Stanley Furniture Company. The screw included for the moveable gate does not fit the model. If consumers substitute thier own screw, it may not hold the gate in place. In both instances, children may fall out of the crib or become trapped between the gate and the mattress.
• Snail Push Toys, Babies "R" Us. The screw that connects the handle to the toy can detach, posing a choking hazard for children.
• My Easter Basket Book, Kingfisher Publications PLC. The "touch-snd-feel" section of the book contains a sponge that can be torn away, posing a choking hazard to young children.
• Air Hockey Tables, Valley Dynamo. An opening in the blower motor, located under the table, is large enough for a child's finger, posing a risk of injury to the child.
• Mongoose aluminum 20-inch-wheel "D-XR AL" mountain bicycles, Pacific Cycle. The rear shock absorber allows the frame to bend and become unstable, causing it to break. This poses a risk of injury to riders.
• Water Bottles, H&M. The pull-up spout can detach, posing a choking hazard to children.
• Radio-control toy trucks, Nikkok America. A problem with the circuit board can cause the truck to overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to children.
• TV/VCR carts, Sauder Woodworking. When televisions are placed on the carts, the carts can fall over, posing a risk of injury or death to children.
• Bunk Beds, Ethan Allen. The hook connnecting the guard rail to the top bunk can detach, causing the guard rail to detach from the bunk and allowing children to roll off.
• Batman Batmobile, Mattel. The rear wings of the car have sharp edges, posing a risk of injury to children.
• Ride-on toys, Tek Nek Toys. The screw and nut on the steering wheel can detach, posing a choking hazard for children.