Turkey Napkin Ring
Use an empty toilet paper tube to brighten up your Thanksgiving table. This craft will help even the youngest in your brood feel involved in the holiday prep.
- empty paper towel or toilet paper roll
- construction paper in fall colors (red, orange, yellow and
- orange pipe cleaners
- 1 pair googly eyes
- Cut the cardboard tube into 2-inch pieces
- Cut "feathers" out of the orange, yellow and brown construction
paper. You'll need 6-10 per napkin ring. Cut quarter-inch slits
around the edge of the feather for a realistic effect and glue them
onto one side of your cardboard ring.
- Cut out a brown oval for the turkey's head.
- Use small scrap of red and orange felt for the turkey's beak
and waddle, and glue onto the head.
- Twist 4-inch pieces of pipe cleaner into feet, and glue onto
the bottom of your cardboard tube.