Give your Hanukkah gathering a handmade touch with this mini-dreidel bunting.
- wooden skewers
- small colored flags and dreidels
- embroidery thread or crocheting thread and a needle
- double stick tape or glue
- Play with your shapes on a flat surface, and rearrange and
re-size them etc. until you come up with a design that you
- Using needle and thread string the paper flags and dreidels
- Secure at each end to skewer, and add flags to skewer tops by
folding a strip of paper around the skewer, securing with double
stick tape, and cutting the notch.
- Ta da! Use your mini bunting to decorate a cake, a fruit
platter, a plate of doughnuts, or even stick it into a pot of
See more of 's stories here.