It's easy to create and personalize these cardboard menorahs, making it a great holiday craft for the whole family.
- 11 toilet paper tubes (one to make a template, nine for the
menorah and one to extend the height of the shamash)
- glittered craft foam, or glitter
- Draw a candle on the tube as shown on the right of the photo
below. Cut out the candle such that you have a piece that looks
like that on the left in the photo.
- Use your cut out piece to trace identical candle shapes on each
of the 9 remaining tubes, and then cut out the space around the
candle with sharp scissors.
- Trace the flame onto glittered craft foam, and cut out
individual flames and glue to candle.
- Add a piece of tube to the shamash middle candle so
that it will be higher than the rest. Assemble menorah by glueing
at the bases with regular glue (hold with paper clips until it
dries) or hot glue.
See more of 's stories here.