These holiday-themed coffee cup sleeves will make a welcome addition to anyone's winter morning routine.
- Long, colorful sock (soccer socks are perfect for this project
and you can make at least three sleeves from each sock)
- White buttons in two different sizes
- Red felt
- Hot glue gun
- Cut a 3-inch section of sock, taking care to make sure you are
- Cut out two small strips of red felt to serve as the snowman's
- Use a hot glue gun (adult job only) to attach the small white
button to the sock as the snowman's head.
- Next, carefully place the two pieces of red felt underneath the
head and position as a scarf.
- Finally, glue on the larger white button for the snowman's
- Let the sleeve dry completely before using.
Caitlin Murray Giles is a full-time mother of three and part-time freelance writer living in Wicker Park.
See more of Caitlin's stories here.