My Holiday To-Do ListTuesday, November 30, 2010
Windy City Mama
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I recently wrote an article for Chicago Parent, 10 Can't-Miss Holiday Experiences. I was limited to a top ten, but here are a few more items on my Holiday To-Do list:
- Hop in the car and buzz over to XOCO for churros and a hot cocoa Mexican-style (not because this a particularly Christmas-y thing to do, but because I'm always looking for an excuse for churros!).
- Bake some gingerbread people.
- Host a Gingerbread House Making Party for my kids and their friends: I'll supply the gingerbread houses and ask each guest to bring a bag of a cool candy for decorating.
- Drinks and chestnuts roasting over an open fire at the Four Seasons' Seasons Lounge with my hubby.
- A family visit to the new Armour exhibit at the Art Institute, followed by lunch at the Russian Tea Room.
- Lunch date with my son at his fave downtown place for a burger, Flemings.
- An It's a Wonderful Life movie night.
- And finally, lots of down time at home with my family!