Perfect summer recipe for Light Lemon Grilled ChickenFriday, May 31, 2013
Kids in the Kitchen
Hooray, grilling season has arrived! My children always ask for more of this simple grilled chicken after they finish their first piece! I do not know why but this easy and quick marinade creates the most refreshing flavor.
My son loves this healthy and delicious recipe because be enjoys squeezing the juice from the lemons. He says it is raining lemon juice! This simple chicken dish accompanies any grilled veggie side or salad. Happy grilling!
Easy Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe
Ingredients- serves 4
- 4 6oz chicken breast cutlets
- 2 lemons- fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pepper- freshly grinded
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- Place all four chicken breasts in a medium sized bowl
- Squeeze the juice of both lemons on the chickens until they are drenched in lemon juice.
- Thoroughly sprinkle on salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Allow chickens to marinate for at least 5 minutes or as long as 30 minutes.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken over to other side half way through, or until cooked through.